Monday, April 20, 2009

HardWorking Quotes

1) I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near
Margret Thatcher.
2) I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
Thomas Jefferson.
3) If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.
Herschel Walker.
4) It takes struggle, a goal and enthusiasm to make a champion.
Norman Vincent Peale.
5) Laziness may appear attractive but work gives satisfaction.
Ann Frank.
6) I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.
Winston Churchill.
7) The three great essentials to achieve anything worth while are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness (perseverance); third, common sense.
Thomas Edison.
8) Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Accordingly a genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.
Thomas Edison.

No comments:

Followers